A child is learning from experience, asking for „What does motivate me?“, willing to understand, what it experienced, willing to learn to know the world together with others, and meanwhile discover over and over again new riddles, which want to be solved.
In the MANGO PRESCHOOL SUTUBA DAA children from 3 to 7 years are taught over 3 levels with emphasis on
– basics of English language (to be able to follow the lessons in the basic school)
– training of social behavior
– practise of emotional behavior
– cognitive skills (maths & creativity)
– physical development (sports; hygiene)
Everybody is very happy with these children! – And happy are these children as well!